Veganism is BIG now! Everyone is talking about it. Not that everyone is fond of it, that’s not the case for sure. There are people throwing claims and facts at each other that support their own opinion.
But what’s the truth? Is Vegan Diet really healthy os is it just a hoax? Are you missing out on protein and have the risk of deficiency? Is animal protein is a must for our body?
And that’s not all. Even if we believe a vegan diet is good is healthy (or not), the confusion remains. For instance, it’s healthy for whom? The adults? the kids? people with diabetics or cancer? What about the women in pregnancy?
Sadly, no one can answer all these questions at once. But don’t lose hope yet, because luckily, you have found the right source for all your questions.
Because I decided to gather all the experts and credible information on the web that answers all our questions. Let me tell you, the facts and insights I got from those are nothing short of AMAZING! Trust me on this.
I listed all of them below. Oh and BTW, I gathered 60 responses, and I categorized them into 10 sections. Find them below:
- Is Vegan Diet Healthy for Adults?
- How Does It Impact Weight Loss and Obesity
- Veganism Against Cancer and Heart Diseases
- What About Diabetics? Is It Any Good?
- Against Osteoporosis
- Vegan Diet Against Blood Pressure
- Is There Any Skin Benefits?
- How Does It Benefits Athletes?
- Is Vegan Diet Bad for Pregnancy?
- Is Vegan Diet Harmful for Kids?
- Planning a Vegan Family?
- Is Cutting the Animal Protein Necessary?
- Is Vegan Diet Really Better Than Meaty Diet?
- Is There Any Risk of Deficiency for Vegans?
- Do You Need Supplements?
- However, Be Careful
- Make Sure You're Getting What You Need
- Is Going Vegan a Hard Thing to Do?
- Should You Really Become a Vegan
Is Vegan Diet Healthy for Adults?
Let’s cover the basics first, is it healthy for the mass of us?